[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Twilight Lands (Ultima Online) | JoinUO Forums

Twilight Lands (Ultima Online)

If you own a shard and are looking to fill a staff position that suits your shards needs, this is the place!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:14 pm
We are running stygians abyss, have many customs in place, looking for dedicated staff to help with players, currently we are looking for all staff tiers, please post in here with the following format

What You Can Bring To The Table:
Servers You've Staffed:
What You Want Out Of UO:

Everyone will be considered, some may not make it, if not there is always next time and always a place on Twilight lands for you

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:12 pm
Experience: Yes
What You Can Bring To The Table: i can help advertise the server and help build the player base
Servers You've Staffed: no actual server but i have been messing with runuo for likr 2 or 3 years never opened up a shard or anything though
What You Want Out Of UO: it wouldnt matter what i got i do this just for fun

Contact Info: YIM - rla_hell_is_back Email - bewbies101@gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:39 pm
Hello not sure if you're still looking for staff, but i'm available if staff is needed.

Experience: I have ran a few of my own shards and have staffed on many. I can world build, decorate, hold events, help players. I know a lot about UO. I have been on and off of UO the past 10 years or so.
Servers ive staffed on: Well i've staffed on a server called Silverblade, i've staffed on several servers I can't remember the names of. The servers I ran one was an all out GM Server, and the other successful server I ran was a old school pvp server.
What I want out of uo: I want to bring back the good ol' days when PKing was legit and fun. I miss the old felucca days.... back when UO was so much fun. I want to bring those days back but most of all I want to help others have a great experience as well.

You may contact me at srwyland@gmail.com

Return to Seeking Employees