[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Twilight - LBR Era | JoinUO Forums

Twilight - LBR Era

If you own a shard and are looking to fill a staff position that suits your shards needs, this is the place!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:18 pm
Twilight is looking for staff.

This is a professional server, set in the LBR (Lord Blackthorn's Revenge) era, With the new maps (new haven, termur soon to come), we are a PVP/PVM server, with lax pvp rules basically, no res killing and you are golden (just dont care to have to have staff deal with the 100s of OMG he keeps killing me pages is the biggest reason)

I am looking for 2 admins, 1 seer (for events) 3 GMs at the moment, but everyone will start as a gm until i feel comfortable enough with how well i know you. then we will test you are the position you applied for.

Each Position has certain requirements.

Admin Requirements -
Basic Scripting Knowledge (atleast the ability to make a monster and weapons, as i have advanced scripting capabilities i dont need anything better)
Admin capabilities - atleast 1 year of admin experience.
Calm personality - If you get too hot headed quick, this position is not for you, banning is last priority as we deal with many "rebelious" people jailing is the strictest punishment i allow unless blatant cheating.

Seer Requirements -
Event Experience - Self Explanitory
Calm Personality - As all staff will have the ability to jail, for same reasons as admin aside from banning
Ability to oversee People - Seers are the first line when it comes to GMs

Game Master Requirements -
Calm Nature
Ability to Deal with Players

To be considered for a position, it would be a good idea to login and check around before you apply, i will only consider a person if they do so. As we dont want to waste either of our times, and i am looking for a long haul staff.

The Server is professional Hosted on a 8 core (2 quad) 4 gig ram host, with t-3 internet connection.

please visit the website http://twilight-uo.com and head to the forums, register then submit a staff application in the following format.

Age -
Experience -
Position Desired -
Basic About you - (goals, bring to the table, personality)
When you wish to start -

Thanks have a good day

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:52 am
Okay so I know you'd like for people to login and explore the server first before applying for the position, however when I login with the info you put on your website, it doesn't connect. I changed the port from 2595 to 2593 and it finally connected. It's a different server though but i'm assuming it's yours as well. I was wondering if you were still hiring? and i'd be interested in the Administrator position. I have been on RunUO since the birth of it and i've ran many servers. I know a little bit about scripting. I can edit and make my own custom monsters/weapons/armor just stuff like that.

I know i'm young, but i'm mature for my age. I am turning 21 Feb 14th. I know ALL (well majority of commands) but I also have Pandora box just in case.

Well if you're interested, please contact me amribby@gmail.com

My name is Amri btw.

Return to Seeking Employees