[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Looking for help on a dedicated server... | JoinUO Forums

Looking for help on a dedicated server...

If you own a shard and are looking to fill a staff position that suits your shards needs, this is the place!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:07 pm
Hello all my friend and I are running a Dedicated server and currently we're looking for Staff.

We currently need

Counselors,
GMS,
Seers,
and a Developer.

I think it's quite obvious what each of these positions responsibilities are, but i'll go over them anyway.

Counselors pretty much answer pages and help players.
Game Masters will run events, answer pages, help players, etc.
Seers will overlook GMS, and will also help out where needed.
Developer must have scripting capabilities, and web building knowledge.

If you're interested please email me or Exodus at the following email addresses.

HazardousForYourHealth@Gmail.com = Amri
redmondb203@gmail.com = Exodus

If you could tell us how many years of experience you have, what servers you've worked on (mainly any legit ones you've worked on) and what skills you have. We will email you back if we are interested and setup an in-game interview.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and we look forward to hearing from you!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:05 am
i have contacted both email addresses, and have not had a single reply for 3 days;
what gives?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:35 pm
Hey Anomaly, I got a very late reply from one of the addresses and haven't heard back since.

What were you applying for out of interest?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:40 pm
Developer.. been in contact with amri, but our schedules vary so much, its difficult for us to remain in touch it seems.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:24 am
Hmm,

Where are you based Anomaly, I've been trying to contact several people seeking shard employment, it's hard, especially since most people are American and I'm English. The time difference doesn't help me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:02 am
Hey guys if anyone looking for a GM let me know hit me up on my email Anthonymatthews42@yahoo.com

Return to Seeking Employees