[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Seeking staff/temp host | JoinUO Forums

Seeking staff/temp host

If you own a shard and are looking to fill a staff position that suits your shards needs, this is the place!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:42 pm
I am looking to start a shard up and would need some help with staffing/scripting and a temp host. The host would just keep it up during the building phase and maybe at the beginning of alpha testing. The shard will be pre t2a but with some changes. The world is already spawned as of now. If your interested please reply with your email or skype name. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:23 am
Hey guys if anyone looking for a GM/Admin let me know hit me up on my email Anthonymatthews42@yahoo.com let me know

Return to Seeking Employees