New Valoria needs staff

If you own a shard and are looking to fill a staff position that suits your shards needs, this is the place!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:10 pm
New Valoria is a Role Playing Shard. It has been designed as a platform for GM led events, set against an automated background story, and features some very challenging gameplay.

The shard is not fully ready to go Beta, but it is open for public "play testing" and I am in severe need of some mature and experienced staff (and a few Play Testers) to help me with the final push to full production (I'm swamped).

In particular I need a couple of decorators, and at least one person with decent knowledge of Arte Gordon's XmlSpawner to help with some fairly complicated spawning.

If you are interested in Role Play (of the non "hack and slay" type) and think you can help me out either now or in the future (maybe you'd like to be considered for an "Event Staff" position once the Play Test is complete) then contact me either through this site, through our own site, or by entering the shard and paging me.

Return to Seeking Employees