[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Need a few good staff members! | JoinUO Forums

Need a few good staff members!

If you own a shard and are looking to fill a staff position that suits your shards needs, this is the place!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:45 am
Hello, you can call me James. But on UO, I usually go by the alias Dragon Master. Recently, due to some down time on the shard that I usually play on being down. I've decided to start up my own shard/site/forum.

I've been into web design, programming, graphics, ect for over a decade now. I know a few web/programming languages pretty well myself. Although that doesn't mean that I'm not interested in maybe finding another person or two to help script for the shard or site.

This is just something I do in my spare time when I'm not at work and not busy with other things. I currently have the shard running on this pc that I use for every day things, since I kinda started it all as just messing about. I'm using RunUO 2.0 RC2, with client version 6.0.5.0. It's actually running under Mono, since I use Linux on my home setup.

Even though it's my home setup, this pc is great when it comes to uptime. I rarely ever reset the thing, unless there's finally a kernel update. Although I usually even push those off for a while. I'm on a 20mb line, which I believe is more then plenty enough to host the shard on, for the time being at least. The pc is also hooked up to battery backups, just incase...hate power surges and annoying stuff like that.

Of course, I'm also hosting the site/forum on the same pc. I've only got it all setup with a basic forum at the moment, and a free no-ip domain. I haven't done much to the shard yet, besides add a few basic stuff.

Guess I'm just really looking for anyone that thinks they could help out. It could be with the shard, staffing it. Or with the site/forum, being a web master or just moderating the forum even. If you are interested, then you can either reply on here or just send a pm. Although, the best way to probably reach me would be by e-mail. Which is: jamesmoore404@gmail.com

Hope to hear from a few people. ;)

Dragon Realm
Connection Info: dragonrealm.no-ip.org Port: 2593
Site: http://dragonrealm.no-ip.org/forum/
Last edited by DragonMaster on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:51 pm

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:51 pm.

Return to Seeking Employees