[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Experienced Scriptor Needed | JoinUO Forums

Experienced Scriptor Needed

If you own a shard and are looking to fill a staff position that suits your shards needs, this is the place!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:10 pm
Dawn of Ages

dawnofages1.no-ip.info

We are needing an experienced scriptor to help us fix various bugs. If you only dabble in cut n paste, or minor fixes, you need not apply. I am needing someone that really knows their stuff. Also you must not have a problem with authority. I am not demanding, but when I want something done, I want it done my way. Meaning if I want something purple, I expect it to be purple and not silver or black. I am sure you get my meaning. We have excellent staff on our shard. Everyone is very nice and mature. We would expect that from you as well if you joined us. Also we arent rich, but I do have some money from donations and I would be willing to send you a small donation for your troubles from time to time, if you do us proud. Thank you.

Return to Seeking Employees