[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Quite the project... Now for Project Members... | JoinUO Forums

Quite the project... Now for Project Members...

If you own a shard and are looking to fill a staff position that suits your shards needs, this is the place!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:52 am
I am looking to put together a team of people who want to get on-board with the creation of a new shard. Right now it's just me, and that's fine, if that's what it boils down to... this is not for the feint of heart, and those who cannot be serious, and give it their all, simply need not apply. you can contact me via Instant Messenger, or for Ventrilo Information, simply PM me. (im not putting it out there for the entire world to come and bother me ^_^). Anyone that is wanting to inquire about this, will be interviewed, because i don't need people who are just going to tag along to completion, then use their administrative influence for personal gain, or those who are going to come onboard and give up half way. I intend to see this project through to the finish, and then some. I have the host, I am also working on a website. the name of this shard is still up in the air, but i have some ideas.

EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO PAST EXPERIENCE, YOU ARE STILL WELCOME, WE WILL NEED BETA-TESTERS TO WORK OUT BUGS/KINKS IN SCRIPTS, AND SUCH... anyone who just wants to be a part of this, be it scripting, building, suggestions, betatesting, ect, ect, PM me, Contact me on MSN, or Ventrilo (information sent through Private Message.) Tarn_Blackhail@hotmail.com

EDIT: it would be entirely unfair for me to ask you to be interviewed without first telling you of me. I am 19, living in the states, I've played Ultima Online for a good 5 years, and I've been working w/ shards for about 3 months now, and ive become quite farmiliar with the mechanics of it all, I am farmiliar with webdesign, CSS/HTML (hence why the website is going to come easy, once i finish it up.)... I decided to work on another shard, apart from my personal shard, for public use, after i got farmiliar with what's what in runUO... i have editor's experience with C#, but im learning as i go. I am somewhat talented with building, and i strive to do my best in anything i set out to accomplish. Looking forward to chatting with whoever wishes to apply to become a part of the team. Thanks,

Tarn

Return to Seeking Employees