[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
UOUK Seeking Staff | JoinUO Forums

UOUK Seeking Staff

If you own a shard and are looking to fill a staff position that suits your shards needs, this is the place!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:37 am
Hello my name is David and I am the owner of UOUK which is a england based server.

UOUK is a SA era Freeshard with customs which runs on a dedicated server with a true unlimited 100mbps connection.
I am currently working solo on this project and require a full team in order to maximise the potential of the shard.
My aim is to create a fun yet challenging place for all to play.

Features

Full ML Partial SA content
4 Accounts per IP 2 Houses per account
1200 Skills cap 275/300 stat cap (max of 500 in one stat)
Automated Staff Bot
Auto looting gold ledger
Tyrant and Paragon System with custom arties
Spellcrafting
Skill bonus clothing
New Crafting Systems
Custom Quests
Unique Mobiles
Custom Tamables

I am currently updating new content everyday but due to a increase in my daily work activities I am unable to dedicate as much time as I would like.

If your interested in joining the UOUK team please register to the shard forums and post in the appropriate section for the role you wish to fill
You can find the forums @
In your application please include the following

Name
Previous Expirence
Years playing/working with UO
A brief description on why you should be chosen
Please note if your applying for Developer (scriptor) or Builder/Decorator I will requests examples of your work to determin if your what I am looking for.

Thanks for your time and I hope to have you join the UOUK team soon

Regards Dave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 am
Uouk is still hiring staff.

we are still looking for builders and scriptors.

Apply at web site or here or via pms clients 7.0.15.1 can connect

Return to Seeking Employees