[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Shard in development looking for staff/builders | JoinUO Forums

Shard in development looking for staff/builders

If you own a shard and are looking to fill a staff position that suits your shards needs, this is the place!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:39 pm
Hail,

Guardians of Paradise/Heaven's Wrath is looking for staff and or builders in the hopes of opening up to the public in late fall early winter. The shard will be based in the ML era with a substantial amount of customs all around. From custom resources, dungeon addon areas, craft systems and quests. The shard will not be a "give away" or super fast gain shard as investing time helps people grow deep roots. Stat cap will be 600, Skill cap starts at 1000 with the abilty to raise the cap by performing tasks, hunting specific creatures.

Looking for serious inquiries only, some experience is preffered as I don't have a lot of time to teach. Experience in the areas of Pandora's box and UOArchitect would be beneficial toward the consideration. Our previous shard ran for 2 years until hardware issues caused a complete loss of the shard. New hardware, software and knowledge will prevent this from reoccuring.

Again I stress, serious inquiries only!! This is a great oppurtunity to invest some time into a new home that will bring promise of "fresh air" to a game we all know and love.

Please contact me via email at mikes97626@gmail.com
Contact through icq is also ok, but for an app please email icq # is 66731114
I will forward you a very basic application from there. Thanks for your interest and continued support for the best online game ever created!!

Regards,
Simon

Return to Seeking Employees