[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Hello looking to help manage a server | JoinUO Forums

Hello looking to help manage a server

Do you have a special skill? Looking for a server to help maintain? You MUST post your skills, experience, and age.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:07 am
Hello everyone, my name is Amri, and i've been on and off of RunUO since the birth of it. I have gone by several names, but will reveal those later if necessary. I am looking to help someone manage a server, I have some free time on my hands and want to contribute for a dedicated server. I am turing 21 Feb 14, and i'm very mature for my age.

Just a little side not, I am currently in College so my time varies but I will be on most evenings, and i'll make an appearance during the day as well.

As for Scripting, I cannot help you there. I won't lie and say "Oh I can script." just so you'll show interest in me. No, about the only thing I can do is edit a script and make custom Weapons/Monsters. I do however have a friend whom may be willing to help out with that if needed. I can't guarantee anything though.

You may contact me at Amribby@gmail.com if you're interested.
Thank you for your time =)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:41 pm
Did you not get my email?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:23 am
I'm still looking for a Server to help Manage. I have some time on my hands and i'm willing to donate that time to make a server the best I can. I'm not an Elite scripter, but I know how to do most things in-game and I can edit scripts and make custom monsters/items/armor if needed. I can be on most evenings and depending on the day I can make an appearance or two during the day time as well.

Keep in mind though a lot of my time is taken by School which comes first and foremost before mostly everything. So another words, School first then whatever else after that.

If you're interested and want to talk you may contact me at Amribby@gmail.com,
or add me on yahoo Starbrighteyesxx@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Amri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:50 am
PM sent.

Return to Seeking Work