Looking for intresting project

Do you have a special skill? Looking for a server to help maintain? You MUST post your skills, experience, and age.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:17 pm
Hello there!

My name is Anders, Swedish and currently of age 27.

I have been involved in Ultima Online since the birth of it, and in RunUO since 2007.
During this trip i have both hosted and buildt highly custom shards.

I have no masters degree in C#, but up to this point i have done very well by just analyzing the existing .cs of RunUO.

I am at this point building a shard of my own, but i have very big ambitions about it and have come to the conclusion that id rather spend my time and knowledge on a already started project, and foremost together with other people.

I have buildt systems myself around --> Custom Crafting/materials etc, Evolution items/mob´s, Custom mobiles, Oppositions and much much more.
Naturally i have no issue with handling anything that needs done for standard server setup.

I have meddled alot with CentrED and PandorasBox, and thus beeing quite a skilled worldbuilder / Decorator.

What is my catch then.. Well.. The whole purpose of why i am still in the world of UO is for the very reason i once begun, i enjoy meeting new people, exchanging experiences and foremost building really good, highly customized and wellfunctioning shards.

If the project seems intrigueing enough i can also add that i can provide a free host to that.

(For quick replys, please do email me: "Kakel_anders@hotmail.com")

Best regards //

Anders

Return to Seeking Work