Deactivated Shards

The latest news and updates of JoinUO

Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:58 pm
Shards which appear to be down or those who have been listed a sufficient amount of time but do not display our vote button on the website have been removed from the shard list. If your shard was incorrectly affected by this, or the vote button is now present, please send me a PM so that I may reactivate your listing.

Thanks.

Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:25 pm
Please note that either the JoinUo Online Count or the Vote Button must appear on the Shard Website main site.

We do give a week or so for you to get this done, but if you've been listed for a while and we find that you do not have these buttons present we will deactivate your site until they are there.

I have deactivated about 10 sites this morning for this. Once the logo's are up, please send me a PM in forum, or an email and I will re-list your shard.

Thanks.

Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:11 am
We will continue to poll deactivated shards for stats and accept votes pending reactivation, however if your shard has been down for more than two weeks it has been deleted.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:41 am
On top of everything.

Do not add additional messages in your "Server Name" section, such as hiring staff, NEW!!!, recently open, etc.

These shards will be deactivated and will have to request activation when information has been updated.

Return to Announcements