shard status

Have question regarding JoinUO? Post it here.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:28 am
Hello,

The list has shown us, Dark Crusaders, offline for almost 2 days now, which it has not been and the website out of order, again which is not accurate. There have been no Remote Admin changes and it does not look like it's been even polling the shard, the ip is not listed on the console.

Any other suggestions on what I need to look into to get this fixed?

Thanks
Alyssa Dark

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:17 am
Now we're no longer listed and haven't been down. Maybe its just me but it seems like the online count for several other shards hasn't changed in last few days either. If it's not updating the online count, maybe it shouldn't be polling them either since the stats are not accurate?

I'm at a blank on what else to look into to see if it's something on our side, some input would be great, especially since we're active and just got dropped from the list due to an inaccurate offline status.

Thanks
Alyssa Dark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:26 am
Been keeping track of some of the others shards online count and they haven't changed at all for almost a week, so maybe it shouldn't be polling them to begin with? Guess we were just lucky to have ours showing offline the last time it did update thanks to a restart and now no longer listed, lol, j/k sort of....

Any idea how often it does update the #s since its not when it polls every half hour or so... or when someone might check/fix it?

thanks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:32 pm
Yeah poller seems died.

Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:58 pm
Sorry about this, coming back up now.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:21 am
thank you :)

Return to JoinUO Help