JoinUO Client

More information on the JoinUO client will be released when it becomes available.
What are you looking for in a UO freeshard connection client?

Same as UOGateway and ConnectUO
9%
Same as UOGateway
26%
Same as ConnectUO
12%
Not like ConnectUO
3%
Not like UoGateway
3%
Something different with a better voting system
15%
Better way for shard advertisement
9%
Alphabetized, Vote, or (users)Online server listings
9%
Other(Please give description below)
15%

Total votes : 34

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:26 pm
Hello all :)

So far it looks like you list the shards by votes and reset them beginning of the month? That mixes things up a little then the race is on to get votes in, lol.

Some kind of sorting by type of shard or what is given to start with possible? Some people are looking for stuff maxed to start and free stuff while others are looking for more of challenge of training skills and working to get their stuff. Some want pvp and others do not, adult shard versus kid friendly shard etc.

Sorting by these kind of things is probably easier said than done but it seems a lot of people are looking for certain features and not all of the shard cover it all in their descriptions.

I know that something that helps get the newer shards some time at the top of the list would be nice also. Mine is not yet public since my staff and I have a few things to get in place first and one of my concerns is getting a player base started.

Thanks
Alyssa Dark
Dark Crusaders

Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:28 pm
I'll see if I can get some shard type filters and some new sorting methods in right away. Thanks for the suggestion.

It's definitely best to wait until you are ready for players to list your shard, the newest shards will show in the top left corner of the page which gives you a little extra publicity. I'll make a sort by newest shards feature as well.
Previous

Return to JoinUO Client Help