[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Modifying 5.0.8.3 for classic T2A function | JoinUO Forums

Modifying 5.0.8.3 for classic T2A function

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:50 am
I am looking into modifying the 5.0.8.3 client to give it the classic look of the 1.26.4j client. Modifying the art assets is easy enough. The tricky part it seems is modifying the paperdoll changing the function of the guild and quest button to Journal and Chat. I have been digging around and I just cannot make much headway in this. I was also looking at the character creation screen and maybe cleaning up the status window where the locks/arrows are. If anyone would like to lend a hand digging into this it would be greatly appreciated. I am also trying to run that older client offline just to run around look at menus etc. I attempted to find an older version of UOX or Sphere to make it easy but that is not proving fruitful. I figure there may be a way to make it run with runuo but that is not giving me to much luck either. I have been reading the posts on packets here and looking at the UO98 project.

Edit-I obviously did not dig around enough.

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:54 am
I would suggest getting aquainted with IDA Pro

Return to UO Client