[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
2 Questions - Long Live Pandora! | JoinUO Forums

2 Questions - Long Live Pandora!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:46 am
Hello, I am the owner of Pandora (you know that shard that's usually #1 because I am a big supporter of Join UO and the players are too) hehe. :lol:

Anyway, I was wondering how I can log in to change the info of the shard. I click shard owner log on but it's just the forums, no where to change my listing information.

Another question, since we are the first shard with it. Can I have a Era "High Seas" added please for us? HS?

Thanks for your hard work and keeping Join UO alive.

All the best,

Kon

Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:34 pm
Once logged into forums, you can edit the shard by heading over to the main shard list, you'll see "My Shards" in the upper right corner. Form there there is a drop down listing your shard(s) at the top, you can hit the Edit button to edit.

Yes, I'll add High Seas right now!

Best regards

PS: We just updated the forum style, the "Take me to the shard list" link is missing for now, i'll be getting that added back shortly. in the meantime you should be able to just go to http://joinuo.com to get to the shard list once logged in to the forums.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:35 am
Sorry I log in and it just still says Shard owner log on.

Thank you for your reply.

Maybe it under another account? If thats the case can you connect this account I am posting on right now with Pandora?

Thank you

Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:14 pm
Interesting. This may be caused by not having cookies enabled for the site?

You should be able to hit the "Shard owner login link", log in, you;ll end up in the forums; then hit the "joinUO free shard list" link in the top right corner of the page to go back to the shard list, and you should see that you are logged in and have a "My Shards" link in the top right corner of that page.

In the meantime i've set Pandora to be High Seas. If there is something else that needs modified please let me know (via PM)

Return to Shard Owners