[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Banner Posting HELP! | JoinUO Forums

Banner Posting HELP!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:49 pm
I cant seem to post my banner. It keeps saying "shard website in error or is not responding" I've checked every possibility and cannot seem to figure it out, .. would love some help in order to post a New UO Shard. Thanks in advance! The shard website is uojustified.com

Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:26 pm
The url above redirects to http://uojustified.webs.com/
What's the URL of the banner you are trying to use? Try to use the redirected path.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:22 pm
it is not the banner that is the issue its the website we are on joinuo now after a little tricking joinuo to think our website was a different site but right now you can see our shard points to http://www.joinuo.com/Shard/493 instead of Uojustified.com which is where we built our website. is there anyway to get it pointed there?

Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:48 pm
I think it's the redirect that's tricking out the site. It wants to verify that the site is working, and it won't accept a redirected URL.
If it's possible to fix up the site so that it doesn't do a redirect the site should accept it :/

In the meantime, http://uojustified.webs.com/ should work as the url

Update: It's actually not working apparently, working on it...

Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:55 pm
Webs.com is sending some sort of non standard response to our request to verify the url. I'm not sure what's up yet, another shard owner is having this problem as well...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:46 am
well thanks for the reply and if you get it up and running please let us know or even if you need me to test something out

Return to Shard Owners