[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
RebirthUO 1, and 2 | JoinUO Forums

RebirthUO 1, and 2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:21 am
Hello, I'm Toast! I've been running UO shards for about 8 yrs now ^.^

I currently am running 2 shards :) RebirthUO, and RebirthUO 2.

I have worked on RebirthUO for about a year, and now it is open to public.
http://welcome.to/RebirthUO

I did not choose this name because of Rebirth the old shard, this has to do with the system I use.

The Rebirth system that I use, is players are allowed to be reborn into another body, and change things like hair, skin color, or race.

Yes it is a roleplaying shard, but its not enforced. :) We have a fully custom world, with custom artwork, paperdoll art, and custom ores and woods.

Come join us on RebirthUO!

**Please note that RebirthUO 1 and 2 are very different.

RebirthUO 1 is a Custom Map, Custom Artwork, RP type shard (Second Age Era, with some newer items)

RebirthUO 2 is Pre-T2A, Original Map, Non-RP, All Original Items (very close to the old Rebirth)

Return to Shard Owners