[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Areek - A Remake of Keera | JoinUO Forums

Areek - A Remake of Keera

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:06 pm
I Striker proudly present Areek,

Full PVP. High Stats and High Skill.
Thats the resume.

Custom level system 25 level.
Over 30 hours of Gameplay to reach max level.
400 Skill cap for ALMOST all skill, Including Combat skill and Magery
2500 Str cap for first Tier.
Custom Ores and Leather.

In Areek there is no such thing as Young system, thats for the people that can't PVP.
On the other hand we do have a protection heres an example.
If you are level 5 other player bellow level 4 and over level 6 can,t attack you and you can't attack them either.
You can still pvp knowing you have chance because they have about the same stats as you.
This system apply only to Dungeon Zone. Wich mean you can still be killed outside of a dungeon area.

Please note that this server in still in beta and I am waiting for your Feedback on my Forum
& note that I keep a Changelog.

http://daiglemartin.wix.com/areek

Return to Shard Owners