[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Awakening Stygian Abyss Shard (Supports 2D and Enhanced 3D) | JoinUO Forums

Awakening Stygian Abyss Shard (Supports 2D and Enhanced 3D)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:05 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:21 pm
Doesn't matter if you've since removed it. The fact that it was there, and is still visible by cache, is more than enough. If you believe otherwise, then you're quite naive. As for the name of the shard advertised in this thread, "Awakening" was announced by Imperium's Administration several months ago. It isn't listed because it's still in BETA, not that it's really relevant.

GoDaddy is within right to close your domain, which is just as effective as closing your account if you are (or aren't) hosted with them. As I said, there is more than enough evidence to put an end to your crap. I should also mention that since you're so interested in making things personal (you know, using my online aliases and real name), just wait until I submit a competency complaint to a local CYS in Georgia. You're a great role model for a father, lemme tell ya!

I never said Derrick is my "friend" - I think he is a fool for allowing you to be anywhere near this site. Although, I'm sure he has far more respect for the real Orbsydia than he does for you. Just saying.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:33 pm
Last edited by OrbsydiaGaming1 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:38 pm
Dude, companies have confirmed that the content was yours, that the IP Addresses were yours, and local police in your area confirmed your residency, name, and all other details. You expect me to not believe all of the agencies and companies I've spoken with? You're a fool. Keep playing the part of a victim, not one person I've spoken with will have any sympathy for you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:47 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:51 pm
- I already linked one cached page. I don't need to link the rest. Operating or advertising a private World of Warcraft server is against their ToS and infringes upon their copyright. Blizzard is highly active in pursuing offenders. :)

- It's fairly simple when they can collect needed information from your ISP. It's even easier when you've harassed another server owner as you have me (not to the same extent - thankfully, for his sake), and he has a plethora of information on you. The fact that he has filed criminal and civil complaints against you in the past for similar actions, makes this whole case open/shut.

- Oh, and kudos on attempting to spam Imperium with "Allah" nonsense. I informed Charter of your use of their services to connect to Imperium again despite being warned several months ago; needless to say, you won't like their intended actions.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:53 pm
guess orbit has nothing to do since being kicked off orbysdia team. Are you going to sue them to for copyright infringement? Orbit get back on your meds i see why you have no players on your shard.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:58 pm
Allah nonsense? I said I wish Allah to bring peace to you. You continue to insult.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:00 am
"Kicked off"? I left Orbsydia. Just because Mitty chooses to spread his propaganda to cover up the fact that he can't manage to retain team members for longer than a few months at a time, doesn't imply the problem was me. I branched off of Orbsydia, and they chose to cut ties soon after. Khaybel and I have since made a "truce", not that any of this is relevant to the matter at hand.

I'm glad you decided to make a comeback, Awren. Are we going to have your "brain cancer" shtick again? Careful though, you don't want to be considered an associate to Jason, lest your brought up on charges as well. I wouldn't have any issue with it, personally. :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 am
PreviousNext

Return to Shard Owners