[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Awakening Stygian Abyss Shard (Supports 2D and Enhanced 3D) | JoinUO Forums

Awakening Stygian Abyss Shard (Supports 2D and Enhanced 3D)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:13 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:37 pm
You were banned from this site previously for harassment. Now you want to play victim (after posting in this thread without any need to do so), and then cry that you are being harassed? You really need to get your crap straight before you spew it. You're just looking foolish.

You have (or at least had, I'm sure you've quickly removed it) content related to UO and World of Warcraft on your site and Facebook page. Google Cache is a wonderful thing. If I'm the one "harassing" you as you say, then why did you respond to my post? Rather contradictory, no? It's no matter, Bremen Police will be knocking on your door soon enough. I'm through with your games, your harassment, and you in general.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:51 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:07 pm
Ah, I wasn't aware that you're a legal representative for the shard in question, in this thread. Good to know you've found someone else's identity to steal!

There is no "threat" in pointing out I just filed a report with local law enforcement, who in turn will submit a formal request to Bremen Police Dispatch (whom I also spoke with), in accordance with submitted evidence of harassment, threats, defamation, identity theft, and a whole slew of other nonsense. While local police here cannot make the arrest, Bremen can certainly do it for them. I'm not concerned with telling you beforehand, because it's nice to know that... this... will all be over real soon. So bring it on, Jason.. hit me with whatever asinine crap you like. It'll be your last. Get it in fast!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:18 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:26 pm
No threats, maybe a name-call or two (ad hominem at best), and allegations all supported by evidence collected by myself and a number of other companies. Deny it all you like, but the evidence says otherwise. It's comical that you clearly think that nothing will be done to put an end to your nonsense, just because it hasn't happened yet. I ignored you for the first several months... but now? You're just like an annoying cold. You can tolerate it for a little while, and find a workaround for the pain, but it quickly becomes apparent you need to see a professional... you know, the kind that crushes the problem at the source and shoos it away. I'm hoping you can connect all the analogies, but then again, a middle-aged man living with his mother don't exactly scream intelligence or potential.

I think it's also worth noting that as with your other accounts on these forums, you posted for the sole purpose of responding to me. You have yet to contribute anything to these forums - you post only to troll/harass me. Fun stuff!
Last edited by Orbit Storm on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:44 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:47 pm
Yet, you didn't need to respond. Did the author of this thread ask for your help? Did he contact you and explicitly ask that you speak on his behalf? Unlikely. Although, it's not too surprising that you'd jump in on a thread involving the use of names already in use (copyright/trademark/etc). You use Orbsydia's name as your server name, Imperium's tagline as yours, and even copy/paste a large majority of content from both sites. You have yet to produce an original thought on your own. You've enjoyed your 15 minutes of fame by riding my coattails since March. Here's an original thought for you: you'll be brought to justice soon enough. :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:50 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:55 pm
Oh, I'm sorry... I guess this isn't you?
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

Go ahead. Deny it. GoDaddy confirmed it's your domain, and your content. Like I said, Google Cache is an amazing feature. Derrick really needs to add a "fail" smiley. :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to Shard Owners