Is this allowed?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:12 am
I am the owner of Pandora. I am always interested in new shards and really wish the best to everyone, and being a shard builder I love to log into new shards and see how different peoples style refelcts there world. I never advertise or nothing, most the time I will page for the admin (new shard, get a lot of attention) and introduce myself.

I logged into Blood Lands today, and was chatting the GM JJ & the owner Lord British - We were chatting and I asked, why is Blood Lands on Join UO Twice? Under newest shards..

They replied : quote : "Because we can move the other shards off the list and get more clicks, weed the others out"

Was wondering if this was allowed, no big deal, but you would think people would just resubmit there shard once they go off the list. And that list is pretty popular, my shard has gotten a lot of clicks from it and I am grateful for the service you are offering. Thank you.

- Konstantine
- PandoraUO.com

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:19 am
No it's NOT !!

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:14 am
This is not supposed to be possible, but due to undersight in the checking of domains it is currently possible.

Hope to fix this. I've been manually cleaning them as I can fr some time.

Return to Shard Owners