[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Pandora - Their players are spamming us | JoinUO Forums

Pandora - Their players are spamming us

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:13 pm
Constantly today, people from Pandora coming over to spam our shard. I've had to firewall at least 16 ip addresses today so far. Really getting aggrivating....we don't do it to them.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:09 am
I thought your shard and pandora's were in league with each other.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:39 am
Well, this type of thing gives them a bad image in my eyes. Not so much the shard owner(s), but the players really need to stop doing it.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:22 am
You are the same shard owner that came to my shard website, ruined the wiki and then proceeded to spam the forums on multiple accounts.

You then tried to deny it on these forums, even though on both sites your IP is visible to me. Not trying to start a fight but you seem very hypocritical here, none of us appreciate our shards being tampered with, what goes around comes around.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:38 pm
Oki doki then.

I've even helped Pandora on RunUO with their scripts, and troubles. On more than one occasion. If this type of stuff is approved of on JoinUO, then I guess we should start the trend up ourselves.

I hate to do it, but if this is what it is going to take to retain players these days, then dog eat dog.

As for your wiki...what, like six months ago? I did very little, then tried to contact you to help you improve your site security. Instead of accepting some helpful advice, you banned me.

I suppose our little underground world is every man for himself these days. I am just aware of who to never help with their troubles again :) But, who cares right? Suck everything you can off of someone else, then leave him to the dogs.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Return to Shard Owners