[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Eclipse staff horrasing SPE-UO | JoinUO Forums

Eclipse staff horrasing SPE-UO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:37 am
Idk what you guys problem is but im sick of this... i haven't spammed on your shard once and well frankly all the threats ive been getting about you guys gonna shut me down and make me never wana play uo again is quite annoying... Although i understand how you could be annoyed by spammers. and i apoligise for it and i will do my best to make sure it stops... now can you please get on with your life and stop trying to shut down a server that has an average of 8 ppl... maby its just me but it seems rather pointless...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:03 am

Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:28 am
Having no knowledge of the incident, I would agree that screenshots and IP's would help in this.

I personally have found that it tends to be players that do this sort of thing. In my limited experience, I've found that most server owners condemn this type of behavior.

Here are some previous posts on this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=205
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=583

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:51 pm
Some one from Spe-Uo did come on our server, sending pms to everyone online. Then remarked about how happy he was that he did get to do this. His login name was bum his ip is 70.178.128.85--account name of bumagain--char name bum- I have found over the past 7 yrs. most players tell the shard owner they are about to do this :<

Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:54 pm
Thanks.
There is also a thread here where we've been trying to list IP's like this:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=205

Return to Shard Owners