[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Temple of Olympus | JoinUO Forums

Temple of Olympus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:50 am
Zeus, I see you are the owner of this shard...not sure if it's you or someone using your name, However, SIX FEET UNDER is being spammed with Advertisers from your shard. We are strict about not allowing our players or staff to Advertise our shard on yours or any others so how about being kind enough to do the same. Not to mention, we are all patched up too high for your server.. I tried to get on to talk to you so you are wasting your time and looking pretty dumb at the same time.

Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:55 am
It may be helpful to add the IP addresses of those who were advertising in-game.
There is a thread regarding this here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=205

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:26 pm
Also you may be aware by now that that shard has been taken down for Zeus messing it up to much i know him personally and also that person that was posting got kicked off of his shard and as far as we know he also quite playing all together.

Return to Shard Owners