[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
EnigmaUO: First Dawn - Testers *1996 pre-alpha inspired* | JoinUO Forums

EnigmaUO: First Dawn - Testers *1996 pre-alpha inspired*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:25 pm
Greetings everyone in yet another fine Ultima Online community! I am Draconis the founder and creator of EnigmaUO: First Dawn. We have all seen some nice classic era shards open and do strong! From Pre-T2a to T2A. To all those who participated on OSI at the years of those era's its more then words can describe to go back in time and experience yet again the game you loved. Your given a second chance!

Lets go back a little further, lets say 1996? Shattered Legacy. The very first look was at a small yet interesting "pre-alpha" test of Ultima Online. Like myself i find UO's history very interesting. After nearly 15 years of UO i had been to every corner of the world and back, fizzled just about every spell and missed with about every weapon. Explored every chest and slain every monster in every dungeon. Ruthelessly player killed the bounty boards. I became less and less intrigued the more i played. As im sure with alot of players out there you share the same conflict.

I made it my goal to go back to the roots of this game, take it upon myself to give every player the oppurtunity to experience the lost world of UO. EnigmaUO: First Dawn is adzactly that. I welcome you to this first and only 1996 pre-alpha inspired shard. From a jaw dropping replica map and intergrated graphics and gumps, you will truely feel some of the memories left behind. First Dawn modern client port over, play with the modern client! This allows for mind-blowing customization and stability.

Visit the EnigmaUO website at http://www.enigmauo.com and goto our forums and please sign up to participate in our very first testing phase. You dont want to miss this experiance.

Draconis

Return to Shard Owners