[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Information needed. | JoinUO Forums

Information needed.

Discussion forum for the UO:98 emulator project.

Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:51 am

Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:55 am
It looks like I have the T2A-CD map files in there, same as what are installed when you install UO:98

This is likely going to be a problem, although the server supports al clients, the client map files differences are going to cause players to get stuck :/

What's the community consensus on this? Should I drop the map file from 5.0.8.3 in there?

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:02 am
No No it was my client, lol I have about 4 client's and i was using the unpatched T2A. sorry about that.

Edit: yeah i logged out beside my stuck guy and now he is stuck lol

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:22 am

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:16 pm
Thanks. Makes sence to me :)

We'll keep the hosted UO:98 server as the default installation with the map and tiledata from the T2A CD.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:37 am
I cant seem to get UO-Rice to decrypt the 1.25.35, so i had to move up to 1.26.3. was there any big changes between the client's?

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:58 am
<Derrick> RunUO AI is kind of a functional prototype, which i have hacked into something resembling OSI behavior, but only by complitcating everything

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:59 pm
Ok i see, Thanks for the Info
Previous

Return to UO:98