[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Can't Register New Shards | JoinUO Forums

Can't Register New Shards

Discuss topics relating to JoinUO only.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:42 pm
Hiya, Sent a pm to Alex21, he mentioned to put a post on the forums for Derrick,

I can't seem to get onto the site to add a site
I can register & it sends me an activation code... can put that in... but cant get past the screen that has the
Activate Account & Resend activation email part.

I'd like to hook up both my shards here if possible.

Thanks for any help you can give me
Soultaker
:shock:

p.s. one more question you mentioned putting a link on our website for joinuo.com.. do you have a link with an icon etc. we can put on there already? thanks :)

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:51 pm
Very strange. What are you getting for an error? The Activate/Resend page is combined so make sure you use the correct submit button (there is one for each section)

You'll need to make two accounts to list two shards, since we didn't foresee people having more than one shard to list at a time.

I'll keep a better eye on forums.

You can also reach me in irc @ irc://irc.newnet.net:6667/joinuo if you have mIRC installed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:19 am
Oh Sweet! thanks Derrik
the Login Page shows, User Name & Password now so i can login!
Yippiee!!!!
Thanks again
Soultaker

p.s. Ok ran into one little quirk <G> it keeps you logged on really good lol. can erase cookies or whatever.. but no go, *Not too Important* but can you put in a logout button when you get a chance grin!

Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:17 am
I'll get a logout button up as soon as I can.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:15 am
I seem to be having this issue as well I cant seem to get past activation i even tried the link that was sent in the e-mail but cannot get past activation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:13 pm
I am having a problem registering to add my shard. It gives me a registration code but when i put it in it won't register. then when i resend it i get nothing. how can i register can you help me please we would like to put our shard on your site if possible. :?:

Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:43 pm
Sorry about the trouble. What is the specific message you're getting?
I'll test this right away

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:28 pm
well it isnt doing anything when i put the code in. and i went to resend it and it didnt give me a new code or anything can you reigister our account. i mean like add it and see if you can get it to work i would really appreciate it hun we would like to get our shard on there. i tried again and it still didnt work.

Return to General Discussion