[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
My shard is not showing on list | JoinUO Forums

My shard is not showing on list

Discuss topics relating to JoinUO only.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:20 pm
I went and looked and did my shard updates which finally took. Now it shows us as offline and we are not in the list. We are very much online lol. Can you please fix this my staff is staying on me until they see it again lol. Knights of The Round Table...Thanks :)

Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:00 pm
Please check to make sure you have not banned the joinuo poller IP address, and that your domain name or ip addresses is correct in your shard profile.

It's currently:
Server: 173.76.122.62 Port: 2593

I'm able to connect to the shard, so i suspect the poller may have been firewalled.

Edit: On a second look. It appears this shard has been down for some time, and just came back online this afternoon. Please give the website up to 40 minutes or so to register your shards online status.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:39 pm
My Shard is not showing up either....odd it was there. What can I do?

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:41 pm
Which is your shard, and when was it listed?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:54 am
My shard isn't showing up anymore either, Im the owner of rebirth reborn. I currently am using the rebirth server source code and had to add the remoteadmin scripts to the shard because i believe that the poller wasnt pinging my shard without it.

Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:06 pm
If the shard cannot be polled for a few days, it will be dropped from the list.
Are you sure the remote admin scripts are working?

If you want to debug this, you can try using the to make connections to the Remote Admin engine.

Return to General Discussion