[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Status not updating | JoinUO Forums

Status not updating

Discuss topics relating to JoinUO only.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:24 pm
I signed up and put my shard in the list last night and gave it a while and stats never updated and in reading here it said give it a while. Gave it until this morning and it is still showing Unknown for everything and that I have never been polled. I can see the poller connecting and disconnecting in my console (64.34.181.151) and I have made no changes to my Scripts/Engines/RemoteAdmin scripts, is there something I am missing?

Emulator is RunUO 2.1 current SVN.

Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:34 pm
I'm not sure what the trouble is. I do see that it's connecting, it's not recieving the expected response from your shard for some reason. I will look into this further.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:38 am
Ok, let me know if you need anything from my end, could it be due to the fact that it is the latest SVN with some modifications to allow the current client as well?

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:11 pm
If you've made any modifications to packets, this could be the problem. JoinUO relies on a packet handler found in the Remote Administration Engine.

If no changes have been made to these files in Scripts\Engines\RemoteAdmin\, see if packet 0xF1 has been inadvertantly registered elsewhere.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:03 am
Yeah, some packet changes were made, but I believe they were only CharacterCreation : Packet that was changed, I did not touch any of the scripts in the RemoteAdmin section, I have grep searching the entire svn for that packet, on the off chance that my grep skills are not all that, would I find that in Packets.cs?

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:26 pm
It should be registered in Scripts\Engines\RemoteAdmin\Network.cs right up top in Configure.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:08 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:51 pm
Looks like someone did something, it was updating stats a little while ago, now it is showing offline tho when it isn't so I guess we are almost there? hehe

Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:08 pm
Do you know what changes may have been made during that timeframe?

I honestly don't understand what could cause it to work and not work again.

If you can, hop in IRC, should be easier.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:09 pm
The only thing I have changed in the last 24 hours was enabling recall for Fel T2a and Ish, Nothing else on the server side, and I added some spawns as well, It is intermittant too. I have noticed by watching it today that every now and then it will say it is up, because the last online time changes every now and then, so it does on occation see that the shard is up. I will be on IRC tonight around 6pm CST if you want and we can hash this out and see what is going on.
Next

Return to General Discussion