[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
New JoinUO Website Launched! | JoinUO Forums

New JoinUO Website Launched!

The latest news and updates of JoinUO

Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:48 pm
Note to shard owners: The link codes for both voting and the counter have changed; and while the old links will still work, we ask that you update them when you get a chance. The html code for these links is available on your shard details page once you are logged in.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:06 am
Looks kick ass man good job!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:41 pm
Thank You for all your hard work- Joinuo looks great!! :D You sure did an excellent job on this!! Love It!

Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:01 pm
Thanks guys! Was a long road to get it done. I'll be trying to put a bit of effort into getting us better traffic (although we're not bad right now). Hopefully we can grow the community some, maybe even get these boards more active :)

Best Regards!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:00 am

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:16 am
Thanks. Trying to find out what's causing this. The My Shards section is where you would import your existing shard into your forum account. If that page is giving you an error you won't be able to inport it...

If anyone else has seen this happen, or if they have been able to import their existing shard without issue, please post.

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:30 am
This should be fixed. In the "My Shards" section, you should now see a link: "[Click here to import a shard created under the old accounting system..]"
Click that, choose the name of your existing shard and enter to old user name and password (the account created when you added the shard to JoinUO), and hit submit. You'll then be able to edit the shard, and retrieve the new vote and counter html code.

Thanks again for this report!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:44 pm
Hello, thanks for that information, I was able to import shard settings etc and update my links.

When I go to vote clicking the button from the website, I get the following response:
'Voting requires a modern browser and may not be done via an anonymous web proxy.
Continue to shard list."

I'm running Explorer 8 and haven't changed any settings on it. I know the idea is to prevent fraudulent voting. So any suggestions on what settings I need to look into to fix the anonymous web proxy thing so I can resume voting please? I am not familiar with proxy stuff, would that be a web browser related thing or something isp related?

Thanks for any assistance.

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:38 pm
Next

Return to Announcements