[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
v1.25 (Original Release Client) | JoinUO Forums

v1.25 (Original Release Client)

Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:18 pm
This is the first version of UO to come out when it "Went Gold" back in 1997. September I think.

Box Art:
CD Art:

The game also came with a cloth map. Here is a high-res scan of it:
Download Location: (~500mb)

Why It's Of Interest:

Included in the data files are various things that were left out of subsequent releases.
These include but are not neccesarily limited to:
1) Animation graphics for 4 types of Children NPCs; 2 boys, and 2 girls.
2) Various types of armour unseen in modern UO, such as padded cloth, and bondage/sadomasochism gear.
3) The original Dungeon Doom mapdata, which eventually became the Fire and Ice dungeons.
4) Whips.

In the coming posts I will detail, with screenshots and other forms of media, these various "lost bits" of Ultima Online. Furthermore, efforts are underway to get this client to work under modern emulation software, which will allow more research to be done.

-Bicchus Dicchus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:28 pm
Nice!!!

Haven't yet found sadomasochism suit lol...any screenshot? :lol:

Also, how do I run it on RunUO? I know Sphere Server may do it...what are you working with Bicchus Dicchus?

I am planning on recreating this ERA and use the old client. Anybody has the similiar projects going on?

P.S. This is fantastic!!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:08 am
I have been searching for this for a long time, but I have a problem...

I can download the rar file with the client, but I'm unable to download the .iso file (I can't download any .iso file from the server actually).

UPDATE: Ok, I have manage to do it already... I just needed to change the protocol: http to ftp....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:11 pm
so what software can support this??? runuo can't?

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:49 am
<Derrick> RunUO AI is kind of a functional prototype, which i have hacked into something resembling OSI behavior, but only by complitcating everything

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:41 pm
Link is broken for UO1.25.iso

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:12 pm
Thanks, fixed. Missing mime type after server move.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:46 pm
Has any progress been made with this? This is very exciting!

Return to UO Client