Looking for a shard. AOS no insurance...

Discuss topics relating to JoinUO only.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:37 pm
Hello fellow UO players.

I am looking for a shard that is AOS, with no insurance and no ethereal mounts, no trammel. nothing beyond ilshenar. A shard that stays more true to the era of say 2ta and aos, with less customization the better. I hate logging into a shard and seeing people running around on ethereal mounts and crazy colors and brit bank turned into some mall. I want a player driven economy where say no combat power scrolls. and stat cap 225. IS this a pipe dream I hope not, I know that some one must share my need to play on a shard that has these.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:35 am
Griffeth wrote:Hello fellow UO players.

I am looking for a shard that is AOS, with no insurance and no ethereal mounts, no trammel. nothing beyond ilshenar. A shard that stays more true to the era of say 2ta and aos, with less customization the better. I hate logging into a shard and seeing people running around on ethereal mounts and crazy colors and brit bank turned into some mall. I want a player driven economy where say no combat power scrolls. and stat cap 225. IS this a pipe dream I hope not, I know that some one must share my need to play on a shard that has these.

I'm not sure a shard exists that suits those requirements. For everything other than AOS you should check out UO Renaissance or UO Second Age. Both shards are committed to accurate reproductions their era.

On UO Renaissance we went so far as to have custom hue palette's for leather and furniture dye tubs to maintain that aesthetic appeal of the classic UO.

Return to General Discussion