RebirthUO 2, New Pre-T2A server, Hiring GMs

If you own a shard and are looking to fill a staff position that suits your shards needs, this is the place!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:28 am
RebirthUO New Pre-T2A server! We are looking for GMs!

yes thats right, I said it, I am looking for GMs. lol :)

Dont be too hasty tho, you have to be good. ^.^

Apply within, I may also hire a couple Councelors too.

The shard has just opened to the public so, we'll see how it goes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:03 am
Hello my names Steve, and i've worked on and hosted several servers.
I can world build, host events, and really anything GM related. I have been on and off UO for about 10 or so years now. So i've been around for quite a while.

If there is anything else you'd like to know, go ahead and ask me. I'm an open book :)
I do have skype if you wish to talk via that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:20 am
What exactly qualifies this as pre T2A? almost assure you it doesn't stand up to my standards of what a true pre T2A sever is for UO. If it's pre T2A that means it's a pre expansion UO server. So far I haven't seen live up to that lofty reputation.

Is there precasting, last target, arm, disarm, meditation, stealth, does anatomy and eval impact damage, can you shoot with archery while actively moving, can you tab hide in the heat of combat safety as little as 1 tile away from another player, can you firewall to gm resist easily, is there spells deal damage in town, can you trap monsters and npcs in your house skill up off of res, is it instant hit, can you gate mobs, can you place houses right next to a road without a tile gap behind it even on a road, do the dungeon spawns reflect the era accurately or primarily accurately at the very least, does UO Extreme aka UOE work, do you have to be in the thieves guild to steal from players, the list goes, but that off the top of my head.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:21 pm
Hello If your looking for a Admin,Game Master,Counselor depends on what era it is if its ( t2a,UOR) i did Admin,game master on these kinda of free servers anything else like SA,ML,Custom i can do counselor work to get better knowledge of the game mechanics.
:Age 20
:Where i am from. New Jersey
:My Experience 2 Years off and on
: How long i been playing UO 5 Years
: What time zone are you?. Eastern Time Zone
:Are you active. Yes i am very active at the moment

Return to Seeking Employees