[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Need a host, anyone available? | JoinUO Forums

Need a host, anyone available?

If you own a shard and are looking to fill a staff position that suits your shards needs, this is the place!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:31 am
Hello, I currently have a server with a few dedicated players, and a nice crew of staff members to go along with it. It's a SA server, and right now we're in building phase. The person who is hosting currently won't be able to host anymore. My staff and I have put a lot of work thus far and I don't want it to all go to waste.

I need a good reliable host, someone who will allow me to have access to the server and all of it's contents. If interested you may contact me at Hazardousforyourhealth@gmail.com.

Thank you,
Amri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:08 am
Not sure what level of hosting you're looking for, but if you're willing to invest into paid hosting, I recommend contacting Khaybel (owner of Orb) over at .

Khaybel's rates are far cheaper than the likes of any professional hosting plans available, and he offers dedicated Windows cloud servers, plus 24/7 support (and has the ability to do so). "Free" hosting is something I always discourage, simply because of the many risks you take in partnering with someone you've never met. Ultimately, the choice is yours -- good luck!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:18 am
Thank you Orbit, I will definitely be looking into that here soon. I gave up a while back as I have had three different people hosting my server and all of which failed.

Return to Seeking Employees