[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Need help running my server. | JoinUO Forums

Need help running my server.

If you own a shard and are looking to fill a staff position that suits your shards needs, this is the place!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:37 am
Hello - I run an all around server, but our primary focus is PvP. I have ran a few different servers, have worked on several and I've talked to many people. I have come to terms that not as many people play RunUO these days and finding good help is nearly impossible. But i'm giving this a shot because I really need help running my server. I don't have a lot of time between work, school, and other extra curricular activities that I have going on right now. I need someone who has open availability and is willing to put in hard work to get the server together. I will be on as much as I can, and will do whatever needs done when I can as well. I know this is asking a lot, and it might even sound overwhelming. If you're interested, please send an application/resume to HazardousForYourHealth@gmail.com. You will be contacted and we'll schedule an interview time and day and we'll go from there.

Thank you,
Amri

Return to Seeking Employees