[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
New server, looking for help. | JoinUO Forums

New server, looking for help.

If you own a shard and are looking to fill a staff position that suits your shards needs, this is the place!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:20 am
Hello - first i'll start off by introducing myself. My name is Kara, but my friends call me Kay. So which ever is fine with me! I am 20 years of age, and very mature. I'm looking to start a server up and I need all staff positions filled. GMS, Seers, Counselors, Admins, Developers, and if the right person comes along maybe a co-host. I also need ideas, suggestions any of you may have to get an idea of what kind of server in which YOU will help run. So if you're interested, please email me at ASpacePirate@yahoo.com, or PM me on here.

Thank you
Kara

Return to Seeking Employees