[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
uoextreme4_source.zip | JoinUO Forums

uoextreme4_source.zip

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:45 pm

So you guys were hosting the download for uoextreme4 source zip, but it was password protected, but to my surprise I found out the password=loopy with a password cracker that I figured I'd try on it. It seems like uoe4 actually launches the 1.25.35 client in testing, but nothing pops up.

uoe5 beta 3 a client pops up then freezes.

uoe5 beta 2 a client pops up and no freezing, but I don't know of a server to actually connect it to :(

Anyway I thought maybe that information would be useful to someone on these forums.

I couldn't seem to get it working with the demo in testing though.

Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:20 pm
Thank you for your interest.

It was me that actually uploaded the source, it was on my HDD but I have no idea were or from who I got it from.

I also tried it once and it is still my hope to make it working with the demo or atleast with the UO:98 server.
<Derrick> RunUO AI is kind of a functional prototype, which i have hacked into something resembling OSI behavior, but only by complitcating everything

Return to UO Client