[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Awakening Stygian Abyss Shard (Supports 2D and Enhanced 3D) | JoinUO Forums

Awakening Stygian Abyss Shard (Supports 2D and Enhanced 3D)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:24 pm
Just opened Stygian Abyss Shard with 2D and new Enhanced 3D client support.

Check out our Website for more info [urlhttp://awakening.koomaluola.com][/url]

-Ravenis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:03 pm
Always get a chuckle from shards who just swipe names from other shards. :)
http://www.imperiumuo.com/imperium-awakening/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:14 pm
Wow, that was a useless reply from someone who cries when anyone says anything in his shard promotion thread. Just pointing out the obvious.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:28 pm
Really? Still trying hard, eh?

I hope you're enjoying making use of a trademarked name (Orbsydia), and trying to defraud potential site viewers by utilizing MY name (yes, I submitted a cached copy to the FBI). If it weren't for the miles of red tape, you'd already be sitting in prison for identity theft, harassment, and a number of other felonious actions. But see, I'm biding my time while my attorney builds this case, WITH the cooperation of your ISP and the FBI. Don't be so naive as to believe you're home free - I've reported you to every appropriate firm for your nonsense. (Wonder how long it'll be until Blizzard issues a DMCA?)

Keep up with the harassment, Jason. You're a grown man, living with your mother, with no priorities or obligations in life. It isn't any wonder your kids don't live with you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:17 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:31 pm
Right. Keep your games up and I'll be sure to contact local law enforcement in Bremen. I'll be forwarding cached copies of your sites and distributed content on Facebook to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. You don't realize how many logs, screenshots, and corroborating evidence I've collected on my own, and with the assistance of a number of companies whose services you've maliciously used to harass and defame myself and a number of people associated with me.

GoDaddy is also aware of the content uploaded on your site, and I'm sure they're already in contact with Blizzard for copyright infringement. You should also hope that a complaint isn't filed by Orbsydia for the use of their trademarked name - GoDaddy will suspend your account without question. This little "game" isn't over. You WILL suffer the consequences of your actions with the help of my attorney and Federal law enforcement. Enjoy your time while it lasts.

You're in no position to declare what it "fair game" in your harassing endeavors. You've attacked friends, family, my wife, my players, and myself - my saying your kids should be thankful they don't have to live with a fruit loop like you, is trivial in comparison to the trash I've tolerated from you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:35 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:54 pm
lol... you never cease to amaze me. Still trying to play victim? Derrick is already aware of who you are, and I'm sure once Orbsydia contacts him in regards to your using their trademarked name (which you haven't registered, didn't take long to search and determine you're lying), you won't be on this site much longer. In fact, you were banned once before, Jason. I doubt JoinUO Administration will be too thrilled with you circumventing that ban.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:03 pm
Nice try. You posted a response to this thread, without any need to do so. I already spoke with GoDaddy and yes, they are your host and registrar. I've already sent cached links and screenshots of your Facebook page where you uploaded images of Blizzard's copyrighted content, that isn't from their servers. :)

Kinda funny that you claim to own "Orbsydia", when Trademarkia says otherwise. Do a search.
http://www.trademarkia.com/?gclid=CPCBm ... 4Aodb1sAnw

I have all of the logs and evidence necessary to prove your actions. Charter already promised cooperation with law enforcement. How long do you think you can keep this charade up?
Next

Return to Shard Owners