[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Awakening Stygian Abyss Shard (Supports 2D and Enhanced 3D) | JoinUO Forums

Awakening Stygian Abyss Shard (Supports 2D and Enhanced 3D)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:06 am
Oh sure, because everyone loves the comic posts offered by, Awren. When will you two realize you both are all alone in this? I have the backing of your ISP, your local law enforcement, my local law enforcement, and heck.. likely the FBI as well once I contact the IC3 regarding my open case.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:11 am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:16 am
You can put me down all you want I haven't been online in 4 months cause yes I been in the hospital. I dont see why someone needs to bring that up. Are you hoping i died? For someone who has so much UO experience as you do you think you could fill a shard easy, but the only people u can get to play your shard is your wife. What you going to do when she gets tired of your BS. I heard you were kicked off the orb team. Then i heard you stole their data and made your own thing. Maybe they will sue you since your so much into suing people. This is all 3 hand info though. I am sure part of it is true but not 100 pct.
it is what it is

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:25 am
lol... you're delusional, Jason. How do you extrapolate a "threat" from my contacting law enforcement? You do realize they'll be receiving copies of this as well? You're acknowledging your actions, and waving them off as "threats" and implications that I can't have anything done about your past actions. This is becoming rather fun, actually. I won't lie, at one point I feared you'd be a permanent nuisance, but not to worry! All is well, and will be tomorrow morning. :)

As for you, Awren... I didn't "steal" anything. I took my work, closed down the CodePlex page, and branched off. Orbsydia, in fact, took previously developed work from Dreamseeker on RunUO, and claimed it as their own in their last release. Friends, acquaintances, etc knew I was leaving Orb before Orb themselves did. But again, that's an irrelevant topic. You clearly missed the level of impact I had on the Orb community, and how much of that community is bound to jump ship. As for any server suffering, not many servers are thriving right now. Late summer and early fall are usually the harshest times for any server.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:31 am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:36 am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:47 am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:52 am
Sure, because people should be forced to endure your garbage. Despite it being painfully apparent you're trying to use "religion" as a guise for your stupidity, even if you are from that faith, it doesn't belong in a gaming community, on any sort of gaming site, nor are other users obligated to listen to it. You want to cry foul that someone doesn't agree with your religion? How about those you spammed who have a different faith? You're a fool and a hypocrite.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:57 am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:01 am
Oh Lord... you try so hard. You really think this is bothering me? I'm forwarding this page to several people and we're all having a chuckle at it.

Oh, fun tip:
http://www.facebook.com/OrbsydiaGaming

You may or may not happen to notice Jason's posting under his real profile on his "Orbsydia Gaming" page. I know he'll want to cry the blues and claim I'm "breaching privacy", but a simple Google will turn up that Facebook page. His posting under his real profile, is his own naivety. Not my problem. :)

That's also the page that has content posted in the last month, contradicting his claims in this thread about a name change, and a "new direction" for his "gaming" servers (which are, in fact, centered around UO and WoW only).
PreviousNext

Return to Shard Owners