[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Awakening Stygian Abyss Shard (Supports 2D and Enhanced 3D) | JoinUO Forums

Awakening Stygian Abyss Shard (Supports 2D and Enhanced 3D)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:14 am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:18 am
You over-dramatize things only because you're actually intimidated. Your underestimation of the reach of the Federal government speaks volumes of your immaturity (and for being 36, that says a lot about you).

It's funny that you mention your "players". You have one, which is a friend of yours. Your server is rarely online, and everything is make-shift, copy/paste content from other sites and servers. You don't have the ability, funds, or intelligence to manage any sort of successful server. You have one wild imagination, Jason.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:30 am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:49 am
Doctor? Is that another one of your assumed identities? Any chance you have the name of some hospital or medical practice you allegedly work for? (Similar to the law firm you allegedly retained the services of, whom confirmed with me you lied about).

I don't care to argue semantics over your wild statistics for your server, or what I may or may not know about you. You're seriously mistaken if you believe what was provided to me (ironically, by another administrator who endured your harassment as well), is all I have on you. Ha! Wishful thinking on your behalf. Do I care if I look "like a jerk" in this thread? Hardly. Those who are relevant (or matter to me at all), are already aware of what my wife and I have been forced to endure from you. We're all waiting in quiet anticipation for tomorrow morning, when local law enforcement submits the official request, and then all heck breaks loose for you, as every cooperating agency and company will start to come together to bring you down. It may sound rather extravagant, but eight months offered me a substantial amount of time to call several dozen local and national agencies, as well as a variety of companies all waiting for an official criminal complaint and submitted requests. It's a shame I hadn't contacted Bremen police sooner, truly it is. Harassment, defamation, identity theft, hacking, threats of violence, etc... those aren't just misdemeanors, Jason. You'd do well to retain actual legal counsel, I don't believe any public defender will be interested in representing you.

As for Orbsydia, if you weren't banned and firewalled from the site, you'd be able to see how few posts have been made in the last few months, and how many of their "veteran" members have accounts... elsewhere. Needless to say, I've made quite the impression on the RunUO and Orb communities - unlike you, who couldn't possibly be any less irrelevant.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:08 am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:21 am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:23 am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:33 am
Now see, that's where you're wrong. Unlike you, they earned their respect. You haven't, and never will.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:23 pm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:24 pm
I have no dog in this fight, other than this is some funny shiite from both of you...But your "Awakening slide 1" picture looks ALOT like the same picture on the cover of the Diablo 3 box..with a few modifications..
PreviousNext

Return to Shard Owners