[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Awakening Stygian Abyss Shard (Supports 2D and Enhanced 3D) | JoinUO Forums

Awakening Stygian Abyss Shard (Supports 2D and Enhanced 3D)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:26 pm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:27 am

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:44 am

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:19 pm
I responded in a thread where you accuse a shard owner of stealing the name of a shard you yourself, in this thread, said wasn't running yet. Goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Have a nice day :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:26 pm
You responded, needlessly. You did so solely to continue your harassment, anyone can see that. I never said the original Awakening was not "running yet". Get your facts straight, or go buy yourself a pair of glasses.

Like I said, I'll have a site up within the next day or so. Maybe then you'll have a real excuse to continue your pissing and moaning. Unlike you, I needn't make threats of physical harm or bodily injury to handle you. It's a cold and strange world out there... a lot of people would do it for me. Want to consider that threat? Go right ahead. I couldn't care any less about how you perceive my responses. Go ahead and "report" me, chump. You'd only be turning yourself in by admitting your own guilt, which would absolve me of any "emotional" reactions. I've tolerated you for months - it's MY turn.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:47 pm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:58 pm
Clearly you think you've succeeded. You haven't.

How's Emily these days? Is she still floating whimsically from state-to-state, or has she settled down to tend to her medical issues? Are Skyler and Faith privy to their deadbeat dad's day-job of harassing random people on the interwebz? One could only imagine the repercussions of their being badgered by law enforcement in regards to your criminal actions. One could safely assume that a streak of violent and malicious actions online could carry over into your home life, threatening the welfare of those around you. You have a nice Sunday too, sir! :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:10 pm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:13 pm
These are just a hint of what's to come on the aforementioned new blog (also content that is being forward to the FBI's IC3). You'll notice several implied threads of violence, as well as the vulgarity directed at my wife - all via a mock version of Imperium's Staff application. Yet, Jason claims he's completely innocent. I'd post the more heinous images, but some of what he spammed across the forums is NSFW.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:22 pm
PreviousNext

Return to Shard Owners