[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4714: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
New Servers with 200 votes! | JoinUO Forums

New Servers with 200 votes!

Discuss topics relating to JoinUO only.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:32 pm
Well well, we finally meet again Shane. I find it quite humorous that you prefer to spend every waking hour plotting your next attempt to take us down, it's cute really. One thing is for sure though, you are quite predictable, and I've anticipated this drama for quite some time, so allow me to drop some facts on your plate.

Also, before I get started i'd like to clarify that Orbit Storm is in no way affiliated with Renaissance, and I actually have no idea who he is, however its pretty obvious that hes not a moron & hes also not buying the crap you're selling. Moving along..

1: The users "ultimaonlineforever", "rages4calm", & "Easy-" are all Shane, clearly. While it's already beyond obvious, just for fun i'll clarify further. These users are all currently banned on our forums, as all are of the IP's, of which all of them are Shane's. This guy is quite persistent, however again, he is also very predictable.

2: Shane has been long since banned & firewalled from Renaissance, not that that matters of course, he runs his own server. Yet despite this, he still manages to spend his every waking moment trying to attack us. Shane was banned for not one, but 2 repetitive violations of using EasyUO, against the rules of the server (which he clearly has read, hes linking a portion of our rules above :roll:).

Of course, I didn't come without evidence of such, for what kind of person would I be to make false accusations or those I could not prove. Anyone with a brain will be able to identify the activity occurring in this RPV: (That's right Shane, I still have it)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/521 ... _12.50.rpv

3: This person is by the most bitter, angry, & self arrogant person you could possibly meet. If any of the above information matches data you are able to find on your server, I would highly recommend you black-list it immediately & from any/all sources. Also, the fact that you've come here in such a childish attempt to take us down (yet again) is quite entertaining. You are clearly the ex-GM Wintersleep from UOSA, and you have long since been banned from Second Age as well. If you're going to ask Derrick for help, at least don't brand him an idiot in the same very post, that's not a very good approach..

PS: Shane, stop talking to yourself man, it's clear as day you're every single person posting in this thread except for myself & Orbit (since you brought us up, that is) Players vote for servers they like, and they enjoy playing. They don't vote for servers where half the playerbase is speed-hacking, corrupt staff members, or members of an inner circle where they get inside information & special services from the staff, because they're "friends".

PPS:

Your level of jealousy is truly amazing, and quite flattering. Shouldn't you be attending to UOF? This just isn't a good look for you my man..

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:35 pm
So are you guys going to explain how you got 4x the amount of votes then your unique players on the first day?

"We just have an active voting base, I swear" :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:15 pm
I guess I shouldn't be so surprised. A lot of folks have asked for my opinion about UO:F, and quite frankly, I'm not even remotely impressed. They strip content from public repositories and label it their own (i.e. the psuedoseer system from Rel Por). They've added incomplete galleons downloaded directly from ServUO's file library. They've even gone out of their way to replicate another server's website, and utilize concepts from other servers. For all intents and purposes, UO:F lacks originality and creativity. It's really just another cookie cutter that will burn out in a few months. If Chris's allegations that each of these accounts in this thread do indeed belong to "Shane", I can't foresee how this helps UO:F's grievances any (not that they were legitimate in the first place).

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:32 pm

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:26 pm
Woah woah woah here.
You clearly do not know me. I am Shane, Rave, Silence, no one else- Let's get that straight.
I actually came to you once long ago before before i created UO Forever if you remember correctly and offered to totally revamp your marketing structure, website, etc and you guys actually turned me down. I am not scared of rejection, but it is clear you now made the wrong move. Now, months later here we are, looks like we are on top. And yes, i was banned for EasyUO from your server as it was too difficult i thought to get invested quickly, which it was/is. Which is also a direct result of why you are tetering around the 160 client mark with 2 accounts per person (for conversation sake, instead of 3, giving your the benifit of the doubt with 80 unique ip connections) with barely any growth. Many of my players know i used EasyUO when i played, they also know that is exactly why i can spot every script. Yes, i was staff on UOSA which i've told to many people publicly, i have nothing to hide man- When i was staff on UOSA it was like 5, 6 years ago?? Big deal.

Now if you knew me, you know i am a business man. I was just updated by someone on my server about this post and i will say that this is very minor poo compared to stuff i deal with on a day to day basis normally. Do not attempt to call me out that i care THAT much about you and your vpn'd votes or that your server is even seen as competition in the eyes of UOF or alot of servers i know, which is why you seem to need to cheat votes to get on peoples radar. Your amount of anger replied to this thread is a clear act of guilt. I have just been informed and shown today how much of a blueprint we have set for you guys and how you are following us nicely with your new patches. I am glad we are an inspiration to you, and if i am in such jealousy i just don't know what you would be called at this point.

I originally posted in a reply to this because it is VERY obvious you are cheating votes, i was curious if it was even monitored at all or if anyone gave a poo about votes etc which it appears no one really does.

However, since you took so much time posting my ip address, and threw a measly attempt at trying to bring me down, i guess you just set it in stone where we are at with eachother right now. I had no hardships against you originally, i simply wanted to know if vpn voting was recorded or not. In fact you guys are never brought up, talked about, or even thought of through our entire server honestly or our staff..

I appologize if you took it as such a direct hit to you personally, it was never my intention. As for me being banned from your server, always keep in mind it is a different relationship to a server i just join and don't give a poo about to something i build from the ground up.

With the ripping of Rel Por, i would like to say that we hired Mob Of Monsters and is a solid PAID staff member and friend on our team. He is the one who implemented all these systems.

I hope your server does well all in all, however i will say that with me and my team of developers and marketers with the bond we share and how well we sync together, we will be setting the bar high for everyone.

It is up to you guys to challenge us.

Shane
Ultima Online Forever
Owner.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:32 pm

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:44 pm

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:32 pm

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:19 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:33 pm
Another month. Another bout of UOR cheating the votes. You guys toned down your proxy voting bot a bit this month to make it a little less obvious but its still obvious.

Too bad it appears Derick abondoned this website and doesn't moderate it anymore.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion